Released October 19, 2012
This is a small patch to fix a single crash issue with effects based on proximity, usually triggered in multiplayer by zoning with Battle Rage enabled.
Released October 18, 2012
*Intel HD graphics cards should not show ghosting/smearing effects if shadows are enabled
*LARGE performance optimization to buff/debuff bar displays when there are a large number of overlapping, nonexclusive effects (damage over time, and duration based effects or knockback )
*Shield Bash bonus damage now deals the stated amount(charged and uncharged) *Wolfpack will properly strike turrets *Bonuses due to proximity now always expire properly *Damage bonuses/reductions for Battle Rage properly expire *Fixed Critical Hit bonuses on some effects not properly incorporating bonuses to crit *Pet damage bonuses are applied to effects
*Three Sisters zone now has an appropriate level range for proper NG+ reward scaling *Various issues resolved in Luminous Arena in multiplayer *Level determinism fixed (Was broken with precacheing in previous patch
- could result in triggerable elements and some structural elements re-randomizing on load, or in multiplayer)
*Set reward for Inquisitor set altered to a functional bonus *Fixes to the summon skull proc on equipment (prevents it from spawning exactly on a target) *Effects based on proximate monsters now work properly with socketables *DOTs were not properly attributing experience if the effect was applied from an item instead of a skill
*Target Dummy is charm resistant
*Fixed issue where rebinding Close All Menus could lock you in pause mode *Fix for shift-click casting a left-click spell and them selecting an item (would previously auto-attack) *Pet enhancing bonuses work more consistently for pets attached to OTHER pets
184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Released October 11, 2012
- Fixed Engineer armor set that was showing up as white geometry
- Additional UI performance improvements
- Additional rendering performance improvements
- Precacheing of skills, missiles, and particles to reduce the appearance of stutters the first time those assets are viewed on some machines
- Fixed a crash that could occur with a dying pet that proc'ed on save restoration
- Fixed some issues with Stormclaw bolt chaining
- Blazing Pillar will no longer give enemies the ability to burn you!
- Shockbolts and Shocking Orb can now build charge
- Fixed several non-working augment affixes
- On-Death Procs properly cool down if required (Fixes several issues where a proc ceases functioning after a period of time)
- Blade Pact and Stone Pact last for listed time
- Lore item set now has a tangle ability, instead of a nonfunctional acidrain proc
- Several affixes that work based on unit proximity can work in parallel, when they could not before
- Fixed several issues where procs could be precluded from activation
- Set bonuses based on nearby monster count work properly
- Some more multiplayer XP distribution fixes related to player/killer delta
- Can't turn alignment on something that attaches to its master
- When a left-click skill is bound, skills won't track a second mouse click if you click and click-away again (keeps you from pointing the wrong direction sometimes)
- Player block cap set to 75 instead of 50
- Elemental armor reduction can't reduce armor below zero
- Champions all have 100% charm resistance
- Siege Turrets have 100% charm resistance
- Can't prematurely activate Vyrax tower warp with teleportation
- Various minor level fixes
- Various visual updates to the Three Sisters' Lair
- Some snow effects were not properly tagged as 'weather' so would not disable when weather was turned off
- Tutaran trap fixes
- Alchemist can no longer be 'started' on his third stage by rerolling, going to the next level waypoint, and back up.
Patch 220.127.116.11 Notes
*Shared stash now creates a backup of itself
*You can no longer 'steal' items from your buyback tab by closing the window with Spacebar
;t drag merchant items onto the buyback tab
*Gambler does not show 'can't equip' X
*CTRL-M will instantly toggle map visibility
*Pet equipment cannot get sockets from enchantment
*Fixed rare crash related to Charming a monster
*Multiplayer logging is reduced, and can be disabled with the NEVERLOG console command (may improve performance for some clients)
*Creating a player in a difficulty other than Normal, directly joining a game, and then exiting, won't revert your stored difficulty to Normal.
*Confirmation box added for quitting without saving
*Fixed a few rare hardware related crashes
*Particle update optimizations
*Various rendering optimizations
*Fixed an issue in multiplayer where non-killing MP players did not receive appropriate XP falloff due to level delta
*Armor Degrade properties now apply properly - degrade armor values were reduced for newly generated item properties to compensate for them working correctly - but don't worry, they will be better than before!
*Zero walkspeed monsters won't attempt to jump down
*Fixed some display issues with Fame level progress
*Wandering (non-town-based) Enchanters have a slightly better range of enchantment strengths. They also now have an approximately 20% chance to get a 'powerful enchantment', which are about 50% better than normal. This is represented by a sound and text message in game.
*Swamp Flier scream debuff will show an appropriate name on debuff icon
*Creep squish blood now has a censored version
*Fixed a few areas where loot from a specific event spawned publicly
*Fixed a few spelling errors
*Act 4 banner should properly display
*Pets can be sent to town from the last 2 boss rooms
*Fixed an issue where occasionally an errant MOUSEUP event could ignore your attack in extremely fast click situations
*DOTs now correctly calculate bonuses from +DMG%
*XP and Fame %bonuses from gear are now capped at +/- 100%
*HP bonus gear will properly be reflected in final health of player to other clients post-zoning
*Game can be saved at any time from the options menu
*Onscreen notification in bottom right of screen when saving takes place
*Console-created items now have an effect that displays that they were cheat-created
*Damage reduction effects on the player are capped to 75%
*Stat expenditures when leveling up are properly synchronized in multiplayer
*When leveling up, your health is properly recalculated on other clients
*Skill cycle keys can now be bound to mouse buttons
*Transmuted items are no longer destroyed if an inventory is full with no place to accept them
*Berserkers are still targetable while performing Savage Rush
*Bramble walls and Ice Prison will properly die offscreen, and if the originator leaves the zone
*Battle Standard's properties are properly exclusive (they don't stack)
*Fixed charged versions of Fire Bash from levels 9-15 using the incorrect effects (weaker when charged!)
*Howl duration fixed (Extended)
*Berserker Wolf Shade master healing property was reduced from 5%+5% per rank to 5% + 2% per rank - and the first rank properly provides healing
*Vortex Hex won't target smashables
*Fixed two ranks of Seismic Slam incorrectly doing electrical damage
*Glaive Throw has had a damage nerf (25% reduction in max damage and decreased growth per rank ) with less additional bounces per tier
*Elemental attunement properly benefits from owner’
*Elemental Boon should properly speed up cast time on last rank
*Shadowbind should properly rank up duration
;s armor reduction effect no longer stacks and works for both fire and physical damage
*Fixed sped up hitframe for male shield skill anim so that it is never skipped when a subsequent skill is queued
*Outlander Long Range Mastery should now affect wands as well
*Prismatic Bolt gains charge at half the previous rate
*Spider Mines should show debuff icons
*Spider Mine summon duration fixed
*Shadowling procs from wand chaos or weapon affixes properly last 20 seconds instead of 3
*Elemental Attunement shouldn’
;t attack smashables
*Tremor rank 6 should properly perform its charged effect
*Immobilization Copter damage effect shouldn’
;t stomp on other damage effects
*Berserker Retaliation can only trigger once per second per given target –
; and no longer procs/leeches
*Rapid Fire and Venomous Hail now use DPS instead of Damage
*Fixed some issues with Grom's arena in multiplayer when another player speaks to the NPC while the main area is completed
*Several boss rooms have had structural changes to make it more difficult to cheese them with certain skills
*Various minor level scripting or layout repairs
*Fixed farmable Gel phasebeast room so that XP gain isn't overblown
*Fixed various other farmable phasebeast unitspawners which incorrectly granted XP
*Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck
*Fixed a case where backlog of messages for resend would escalate and disconnect the client
*Friends-only games are fixed to synch correctly across lobbies
*Fixes for various serverside issues
; messages should be fixed
*Games can now be filtered near your level
*Many wardrobe tweaks and fixes
*Various alterations were made to better support translated versions of the game, and to detect and deal with other language items during trading
Released September 23, 2012
This patch addresses a number of issues:
* Tweaks to various areas to prevent units from getting stuck.
* Fixed a potential crash bug when applying affixes and effects.
* Fix for Berserker geyser proc showing up as a mappable skill.
* Fixed several typos.
* Fixed friends list based achievements.
* Spell-learning achievements now don't incorrectly trigger based on other players.
* Fix a bug when recalculating the price on objects to make sure the calculation is based on the correct data.
* Fixes to some logic in the Frosted Hills.
* Fix for triggering Shocking Burst and Arc Beam out of range while hitting shift that could cause chain casting.
* Fix for potential issue when units would queue removed/unavailable skills.
* Fix for having more than 100% reduction to charge decay or a negative flat charge decay.
* Changed lootable rocks to be non-colliding as they could occasionally block very narrow corridors.
* Improvements to journal tooltips.
* Proc affixes scale better with player level.
* 'Resist Slow' affix fixed.
* Berserker 'Wolf Shade' now has the (intended) 60 second cooldown applied to all ranks.
* Fix for mistriggering when chaining two skills together when there is an early hit-frame.
* Safety check to stop any looping skills that get stuck in the 'on' state when the character is not performing a skill.
* Put in protection against character save file corruption. Corrupted characters will not appear in the list of characters.
* Removed display of other users' IP addresses in multiplayer games.
* Removed access to console commands in multiplayer games.
* Removed Steam Cloud toggle in the settings file (it didn't do anything); the ability to toggle is available in the Steam client.
* Fixed a bug that could cause multiple Tower of the Moon entrances to appear in the world.
* Implemented a few specific boss room pathing fixes.
* The game's login dialog now correctly allows passwords up to 64 characters long.
* Fixed bug with 'Poison Burst' procs.
* Fix for bug where rapid clicks could misspend stat points.
* Made significant optimizations to particle collisions.
* Fixed rare crash when turning in quest in the Undercurrents.
* Fixed problems with characters or shared shash items disappearing.
If users have any problems with disappearing characters or shared stash items, please contact [email protected]
and we may be able to resolve the problem.
Patch Notes 18.104.22.168
Owl pet added
Badger pet added
Russian language now available
Polish language now available
Several spelling errors fixed
Dimensions fixed on one texture
A lot of internal fixes to support translations better, and copy-pasting of cyrillic characters and use of IME
Characters with certain special characters in their names won't fail to save
Attacks that deal weapon% no longer give bonus crit for values over 100%
Missiles with an AoE were not properly taking into account some untargetable states
Run speed bonuses were sometimes added twice
Fixed Trillbot achievement quest
Rank 8 and 9 or Seismic Slam scale soak values properly on direct damage
Flame Hammer, Ember Hammer and Emberquake correctly list staves in requirements
Storm hatchet now targets better on slopes
Storm hatchet should be less likely to collide with walls and more likely to collide with units
Ravage knockback/slow resistance fixed
Ravage falls back to autoattack when mana is low
Battle rage properly refreshes now
Shadowbind procs now level properly
Rank 4 of Firestorm now has correct max damage
Issues w/ Prismatic Bolt duration effects resolved
Fixed mana cost for rank 10 of Infernal Collapse
Made requirement reduction spells work properly
Rifle and Cannons now use weapon damage instead of DPS - fast weapons were stronger than intended, slow weapons were weaker than intended
A non functioning proc on the Tundra set was converted to a functioning Lifesteal
Tomes of Weapon Expertise (spells) now correctly state that they improve Claw use, amongst the other weapons
New ring for Emberweave set
New pants for Embercraft set
Legendary wand Earth Dies Screaming can no longer crash the game
Fixed some issues with item-based proximity effects getting doubled
Various pathing and collision fixes
Various new boss rooms added for maproom maps
Several new Phase Beast rooms added
Can't be knocked behind fence in Arena of Slaughter
Exploding zombies now strike only once per explosion
King gels have champion resistances and minion gels cannot be charmed
Transmutation recipe for sockets can't eat gems with no return.
Some random map affixes better tuned
You must talk to the guardian of mana before you can enter the dungeon from Act 4 hub
Some players stuck in a state where their quests will not advance, or the final quest will not complete, allowing access to the mapworks, should be resolved.
Fix for crash in certain circumstances when wearing gear that requires a requirement reduction spell
Fixed crash when quitting the game from the options menu while the shared stash is open.