There are many medieval fantasy titles — but none like the innovative Once Upon A Knight. Set within a world of treachery, nobility and milk (yes milk), Once Upon A Knight delivers powerful gameplay — while never taking itself too seriously. It features extensive play with a comprehensive real-time strategy mode and exciting RPG modes. Throughout, Once Upon A Knight mixes hardcore depth and detail with a clever, tongue-in-cheek sensibility that appeals to a broad range of gamers. Forget what you know about fantasy titles — this one offers a milk-based economy, mothers-in- law, flying witches and secretive knights named Floyd. Whether players select RTS, RPG or both, they’ll find themselves in a brilliantly rendered setting, battling evil, saving damsels… and generally being noble and just.
Game Features: ==============
Heroism. Sorcery. Cows. The greatest adventure you\\\'ve never heard of. Until now.
- Two games in one: RTS action and RPG adventure
- Multiplayer excitement via a LAN or the Internet
- Over 20 missions & hundreds of quests
- Creepy creatures, battling bandits and marauding monsters
- An incredibly detailed 3D world
- An easy-to-use game editor for creating original maps and campaigns